Today, 4th June was nice :D
I woke up at like 9 plus.
The night before last nighy(?),
yeah, slept in brother's room :D
because parent's not in,
we 3 siblings, squeezed in the same room!
& of course,my sister gets to sleep on the bed.
& me & brother on the floor (:
the floor was okay (:
was shivering cold & i get to sleep beside my dog [:
That night was fun!
So,we went Raffles Town Club today!!!
Oh my goodness (:
I love that place, the swimming pool!
We went to bowl before swimming,
& & I've diproved.
But i won't feel that bad though (:
So long i get to like roll the ball,
It's equivelant(sp?) fun!
& My brother,he has improved, so has daddy.
except for me,urgh urgh.
My sister was getting so nutty over the bowling balls.
hahaha, can't blame her!
Next, we went to swim <3
My sister looks so funny in my goggles [:
Hers broke, so she used mine,
I used my brother's, brother used daddy's.
Urgh, daddy didnt swim :/
Swam for hours (:
Was fun, couldn't help it!
Of course, at like 4 plus, we got out
& Duh, we went to shower (:
I love the changing room!
The ambience is so nice!
But sadly, i didn't went into the suana.
Then, lastly, we left the place ):
Headed down to Pasir Ris Park.
Ate at Fisherman's Village.
Rather early, so not that dark (:
& we were like discussing bout the school's concert.
& I don't know how to get home.
so he was like,
"This is when I needa do my job as a brother"
Okay, my brother's getting better (:
He even made for me mashed potato yesterday! *screams*
& He cooked maggie noodles for daddy.
Oh my godness, I think he's being possesed(sp?)
So, here i am now, blogging.
I'm really happy that Anon accepted my apology.
Thank You very much :D
So, now my tagbaord is fine :D
& I'm skipping shopping with mummy,
Just to spend my day with my best friends,
Since its chung hsien's birthday :D
& I wanna go Bintan Lagoon again[:
though there's nothing much there.
But i love swimming in the beach!
Getting sun-taned, so lovely :D
6th June is the combine concert,
I don't know what to wear -.-
& 7th July is this concert,
CO one, at signapore conference hall.
& my mum is forcing us to go:/
hahahaha, but its okay [:
I dislike the chinese book.
So difficult & my eyes went goggy :/
I shall end my post here :D
Goodbye 4th June!